- 16:08 Ticket #131 (Heap corruption in FixOutOfBonds()) created by
- Theres a bug in the MSVC version. After hitting "Im ready", comes the …
- 23:24 Ticket #130 (Sound effects when missions are completed) created by
- The player needs more feedback to know when they have failed or passed a …
- 19:38 Ticket #129 (Dropdown should hover over all other Widgets) created by
- Currently an opened dropdown is drawn just like any other Widget. This …
- 19:18 Ticket #63 (New feature: auto-check for updates + download and install) closed by
- 18:25 Ticket #15 (Implement Dropdown) closed by
- fixed: I implemented the Lua bridge.
- 15:13 Ticket #128 (Bad Subscript in Container::Search) created by
- It comes out after hiting "Play". Expression "subscript out of range". …
- 15:33 Ticket #127 (Mission availability refinements) created by
- I don't think it matters how soon this gets done, but I wanted it to be on …
- 14:50 Ticket #83 (UI Widgets should support cycling with TAB) closed by
- fixed: I've added a Form Button option to all Containers. When the container is …
- 13:09 Ticket #126 (Editor won't start; "This Widget is already attached to the User ...) closed by
- fixed: The fix has been pushed.
- 12:53 Ticket #126 (Editor won't start; "This Widget is already attached to the User ...) created by
- Here is what happens: […] And I noticed that this patch to add widgets …
- 12:44 Ticket #125 (Add Copy and Paste) created by
- Epiar should be able to copy and paste from the system keyboard. This …
- 12:28 Ticket #86 (Easy UI Lookup) closed by
- fixed: This has been implemented and is working fine right now.
- 12:26 Ticket #45 (Power Distribution) closed by
- fixed: Closing this as fixed. It's been working fine for a while now.
- 20:24 Ticket #124 (Command line argument --help should not initialize video) closed by
- fixed: I split the Init_Singletons into two functions Main_Load_Settings (load …
- 14:31 Ticket #124 (Command line argument --help should not initialize video) created by
- Video and audio is initialized even on command line options like --help …
- 01:58 Ticket #123 (Rejecting a mission triggers UI crash from UI_Lua::close) closed by
- fixed: This segfault was being hit because of the new logging during UI::Close. …
- 12:10 Ticket #123 (Rejecting a mission triggers UI crash from UI_Lua::close) created by
- I haven't looked into it too closely yet, but it seems like the recursive …
- 02:00 Ticket #113 (setLabel() on a Lua button corrupts UI) closed by
- fixed: I broke this out into four different fixes: First, setLabel was appending …
- 00:59 Ticket #101 (Options->Keyboard dialog has terrible positioning) closed by
- fixed: This referred to the lack of clipping that has since been fixed.
- 23:42 Ticket #46 (Hailing System) closed by
- fixed: I'm happy with the state of the hailing system. It can be improved, but …
- 23:39 Ticket #117 (Scrolling can make widgets stop responding) closed by
- fixed: This has been resolved in: …
- 15:24 Ticket #18 (Implement Scrollbars) closed by
- 14:47 Ticket #122 (Exiting to the Main Menu loses UI state) created by
- Exiting to the main menu closes all of the Windows (and other Widgets). …
- 14:38 Ticket #121 (Player Loading Screen should be part of the Main Menu) created by
- The Main Menu should have two buttons; New and Load. New should create a …
- 14:35 Ticket #39 (Menu Screen) closed by
- fixed: This is working. 1) The Player Loading Screen should be in the Main Menu. …
- 14:28 Ticket #37 (Weapon Tracking (Homing Missiles and Turrets)) closed by
- fixed: Closing this ticket as fixed.
- 12:31 Ticket #77 (Error in Player Rotate) closed by
- worksforme: Closing. I haven't seen this error in 4 months.
- 11:34 Ticket #120 (Artwork for missions / personalities) created by
- A thought for the future: When I see "Captain Gus was destroyed", …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.