- 12:10 Ticket #123 (Rejecting a mission triggers UI crash from UI_Lua::close) created by
- I haven't looked into it too closely yet, but it seems like the recursive …
- 02:00 Ticket #113 (setLabel() on a Lua button corrupts UI) closed by
- fixed: I broke this out into four different fixes: First, setLabel was appending …
- 00:59 Ticket #101 (Options->Keyboard dialog has terrible positioning) closed by
- fixed: This referred to the lack of clipping that has since been fixed.
- 23:42 Ticket #46 (Hailing System) closed by
- fixed: I'm happy with the state of the hailing system. It can be improved, but …
- 23:39 Ticket #117 (Scrolling can make widgets stop responding) closed by
- fixed: This has been resolved in: …
- 15:24 Ticket #18 (Implement Scrollbars) closed by
- 14:47 Ticket #122 (Exiting to the Main Menu loses UI state) created by
- Exiting to the main menu closes all of the Windows (and other Widgets). …
- 14:38 Ticket #121 (Player Loading Screen should be part of the Main Menu) created by
- The Main Menu should have two buttons; New and Load. New should create a …
- 14:35 Ticket #39 (Menu Screen) closed by
- fixed: This is working. 1) The Player Loading Screen should be in the Main Menu. …
- 14:28 Ticket #37 (Weapon Tracking (Homing Missiles and Turrets)) closed by
- fixed: Closing this ticket as fixed.
- 12:31 Ticket #77 (Error in Player Rotate) closed by
- worksforme: Closing. I haven't seen this error in 4 months.
- 11:34 Ticket #120 (Artwork for missions / personalities) created by
- A thought for the future: When I see "Captain Gus was destroyed", …
- 16:25 Ticket #119 (Huge slowdown introduced in commit e2b68128c8533bcafac9) closed by
- fixed: These changes have been reverted. The performance penalty was not …
- 10:21 Ticket #119 (Huge slowdown introduced in commit e2b68128c8533bcafac9) created by
- e2b68128c8533bcafac9 Skin all the Fonts up through …
- 01:19 Ticket #80 (Incorrect checksum for freed object in StatusBar::Draw) closed by
- fixed: This defect has been fixed with the rewriting of the StatusBars?.
- 18:40 Changeset  by
- Blast all of the old files away
- 20:00 Ticket #118 (AI landing/taking off should be much closer to planet / fade in/out) created by
- We need to work on the eye candy for landing ships. For one, they take off …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.