Ticket #155 (new enhancement)
Opened 23 months ago
Add Text Widget virtual class
|Reported by:||knowknowledge||Owned by:|
Epiar has a few text based widgets that all share similar interfaces, but are not currently grouped explicitly or superclassed by a virtual class that could formally define the interface.
Here are the widget classes that implement some form of text storage:
- Label: A single straight lines of text.
- Paragraph: A grouping lines of words in blocks. Currently aimed at presenting prose as the lines wrap at word boundaries.
- Button: A clickable word or phrase.
- Dropdown: A selection from a set of words or phrases.
- Textbox: A single straight line of text that can be edited.